This post will be again a wish list like I did previously: My Sephora wishlist Spring wardrobe wishes but it will be expensive products, which I have never ever tried. Might you will see that I mentioning more products or same brands If you have already try these, comment below what you think I should invest in. Sometimes I will mention 2 or 3 icons, even I try to minimize:) I also wanted to find the sizes and US prices… and photos from google!
- Marc Jacobs- Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer: “It hydrates, smooths, and preps the face for makeup application.” all what I would need and the packing is so classy and stylish. It is ideal for normal and dry skin so might be my combination skin would not love this, but it is contains coconut exact…hmm
- $44/30ml=1oz at Sephora.com
- Chanel: Vitalumiere Aqua: “Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup SPF 15″I love light coverage like BB or CC creams, this is a water based foundation, which you have to shake before usage, although it is called sunscreen makeup with spf 15 it is not much protection in it, but can be ideal for a fresh Spring or Winter makeup. Why they put perfume and probpylparaben in it?
- $50/30ml=1 oz at chanel.com
- Giorgio Armani- Luminous Silk Foundation: I have heard too many good things about this, even it contains parabens… I have tried once at their make-up counter and OMG all day long, light to medium coverage, all I want from a foundation.
- $64/30ml=1oz at sephora.com
- Yves Saint Laurent: Touche Éclat- “The original face highlighter and #1 essential for your makeup bag.” I only had dupes of this from NYX or Pupa or L’Oréal, it is so expensive but as I have tried my mom’s one (she always repurchase it) it is one of the best high end concealer (which is actually a highlighter)and under eye brightener…
- $38/2,5ml at yslbeautyus.com
- Cream:Charlotte Tilbury – Hollywood Contour Duo:I do not have a contour cream at home, but I like the idea of this products and really good reviews on the sites… easy to apply and a hint of simmer, which is ideal for my pale skin tone.
- $67/2×12 ml=0,14 oz at charlottetilbury.com
- Powder: I rather use a bonzer-highlighter combo
- Chanel- Joues Contraste: “Unique powder blusher imparts a flattering radiance to cheeks. Remarkably silky texture for easy application and subtle shading. Accentuate cheekbones for a youthful look. Softer tones around the eyes soften expression and rejuvenate.” Do not know the shade yet, because so much are so beautiful: In love- nice baby pink, Élégance- mauve pink ect.
- $45/0,17oz at chanel.com
- Guerlain- Terracotta The Bonzing Poweder: the original matt formula in so many shades. “This bronzing powder naturally reproduces varying shades of the sun, offering women an instant natural glow, at any time of year, in one quick, easy motion. Its formula, enriched with moisturising active ingredients, does not dry out the skin. It ensures long-lasting comfort.” Might will buy it as my Bobbi Brown will be empty….
- $53/10g=0,35oz at sephora.com
- Hourglass- Ambient Lighting Palette: 3 pans have every color you need for a pale skin, it is comes with a nice big mirror.
- $62/3×3,3g=0,11oz at hourglasscosmetics.com
- Guerlain- Météorites: this powder is just simply stunning and really nice to have it next to a matt powder for glowing days. Can not decide between the compact,voyage or the pearls. “Today, the Météorites hold the secret to Stardust technology – a light-creating polymer, which transforms light invisible to the naked eye into a pure and endless glow on the skin. A subtle blend of matte, rosy and radiant blue-toned white pearls, combined with corrective coloured pearls – yellow to counter redness, pink for freshness and mauve to catch the light – they light up the face in an illuminating and corrective halo to give endless radiance.”
- $63 /25g=0,88oz at nordstrom.com
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Dipbrow Pomade: it is a so big cult now, of course I want to try it like crazy. “Smooth application, waterpoof, smudge-proof, can be used as brow definer and as eye liner.”
- Ł19/4g at cultbeauty.co.uk
- Kat von D- Tattoo Liner: Liners in my everyday make up to go, maybe cat eye is my signature of look, so far I want to try the most hyped back liner (Topper) at market now. I nearly purchased it last month in Bangkok at Sephora but there were out of stock of black color…
- $20/0,55ml=0,19 oz at sephora.com
Eyeshadows: that is the category which I would say too many good ones to choose and it is really hard to buy a real high-end palette in Hungary, that is why I only have: Mac eyeshadows in 4 or L’Oréal: La Palette Nude- which I wish to replace with a real good nude palette like Tarte or Urban Decay. Too Faced Chocolate palette is pretty but I think I would not like the smell of it and ABH- Modern Renessaince is just stanning. So what do you think ? Comment below your recommendation.
- Dior-Diorshow: It is blonder and fuller the lashes and it has in brown and blue too with my favourite type of brush…
- $29,50/10ml=0,33 oz at sephora.com
- Yves Saint Laurent: Volupté Tint-In-Balm: its packaging is more that stunning. “A lipstick combining melting balm care with glowing sheer color”- tend to have a nude form them.
- $34/4g at yslbeautyus.com
- Tom Ford- Boys and Girls: 50-50 too many shades, so heavy to decide, but there are so gorgeous…
- $36 at tomford.com
I hope you enjoyed my list:)
Have a beautiful day!