November just have been started, which is my clear out month each year, so I am going to check out our household and get ride off our unused stuff, of course it is really useful before moving to our FLAT.
I have already selected out so of my drugstore makeup and now let’s continue with my foundations. I have 3 high-end and 2 drugstore now, 4 of those are pretty good and one will be getting ride off at the end.
- Clinique: Age Defense BB with SPF 30- yes it is a BB cream, which I love to use during “normal” days. It is not CF, so I will not repurchase it, even it is my 4th or 5th tube… it is such a longwearing oil-control formula with UVA/UVB protection, so this is the key why it is anti ageing, it is also fragrance free and allergy tested. No need primer nor fixing powder and also great for sports. It i works for normal or combination skin. Its INCI is pretty,only Benzophenone-3 is on high risk at EWG scale, which is a chemical UVB protector. I need its CF dupe… I have bought Shade 02 at Doha Duty Free last February, 40ml is 39USD now at clinique.com.
- Trend it up: Insta Ready Oil Free make-up– I have gifted during Glamour days with this ultra lightweight foundation. It is silky matte, quite liquify, no SPF but nicely stays for a full day, nothing extra in it, good INCI and no perfume. Shade 010 is retailed at DM for 1 000 HUF(ca. 3,8 USD) in 30ml- ideal for normal,combination-oily skin, it is CF.
- The Ordinary: Serum Foundation– very similar to the Trend it up one, might a bit more coverage, but also quite liquify for all skin types with SPF 15. It is a product,which people hate or love, I am on the love side. Ordered in August from cultbeauty.co.uk in the shade 1.2N- Light Neutral, 30 ml is 5,70 GBP and CF too.
- Estée Lauder: Double Wear is a miracle, so many people love it, I also think it is probably the best foundation which I have every used, of course it is medium to full coverage, so I do not use it for everyday- just for occasions or bad skin days. It is really stays for 15 hours (have tested on my wedding) with SPF 10, nice INCI only a pump missing. Their shade range is amazing, probably have one which is too light for me…. As it will finish I need to look for its CF dupe, comment down if you have suggestions. Bought it in August, 2017 at Estée Lauder Store in the shade 1c1- Cool Bone, now 30 ml is 42 USD at sephora.com.
- Bobbi Brown: Foundation stick– you might already now it was not my Bobbi Brown favourite product so by the time I am writing this, it has already gone to the trash, this formula might be better for someone with dry skin, also 3 beige was not a perfect match too, how ever I loved its packaging. Bought it at Bobbi Brown Store over a year ago, now 9g is for 46 USD at bobbibrowncosmetics.com.
I hope you have enjoyed this list, comment below your favourite foundations.