Let’s continue crueltyfreeserie the with the most interesting part, my makeup bag! I have tried to find so alternatives of the products that I really like, but so make of them are not cruelty free, so I had to make some research. Firstly I am going to start with my drug store section, all these are cheaper and easier to restore. With my high end ones, I try to sell or give away or just replace with cruelty free ones, when they are out.
My current cruelty free products.
These all are not!
Eyeliners: I am having 4 to restore:
- Yves Rocher: 12- Bleu Agave and 09- Blue Paradis- they are so creamy and not so long lasting, even thought they are pencils I used them a lot like a liner. Yves Rocher sells there product in China, so replacement goes to Stila- Intense Sapphire (Bleu Paradis), which is out from China since 2016.
- Artdeco Kajal Liner 02- simple black liner, honestly it was not a big love as it is not so soft and neither well pigmented…
- L’Oréal: liner, I love this go to liner now I have bought a new one from NYX
- Rimmel- Kate 03: it is a pinkish browy nude shade, this color is nice, but it is not so long lasting and I am just simply hate how it smells, that is why I do not use it a lot. People consider it as a MAC: Velvet Teddy dupe
- Rimmel- The only 1: Peachy Beachy: the perfect peach color but not way too creamy and after a half hour it is disappears or on my teeth…
- Maybelline- Shine Pink Shock: okay I am not a lipgloss fan, this is having a nice shine and not sticky, so might need to replace it later.
In Generally I tend to say I am not a big nailpolish fan, I was so suprised how much I have, but mostly they are so old… so I have take all my Maybelline, L’Oréal, Bourjois, Oriflame, Yves Rocher and Sally Hansen products to the trash without any heartbreaking moment. Kiko, BeYu, Pupa, Catrice and Crystal Nails left in my collection If they not dried out…
+ Mascara: I have ordered my favourite Too Faced one to replace my L’Oreal Lash Paradise;)
+ Bobbi Brown: Stick Foundation will be finished soon and not going to repurchase it.
Of course those which are still good will goes to a local girls home as a charity.